State Police College Board
The Board of State Police College, (hereinafter - the Board) is the college staff collegial decision-making body for education and research matters. Board decisions are recommendatory in nature. Board is composed of 15 members: College Director; the deputy of College director; six academic and two general staff representatives; two students' self-government representatives; three State Police Commissioners. The Board is appointed by the State Police Chief. Council's term of office is three years.
The main tasks of the Board are:
- to approve educational programs and develop proposals for new educational programs;
- to approve the detailed rules of enrolment;
- to confirm the trends of applied research;
- to make proposals on the college departments of creation, reorganization and dissolution;
- to consider and coordinate college’s public reports;
- to adopt the College Director's annual report;
- to support and promote students' self-government activities that also confirm the students' self-government regulations.
- Board shall establish rules and prepare them for submission to the approval of the State Police Chief;
- raises the question of the college name or legal status change;
- approve the provision of a study and examination procedure for the college;
- approve the regulations on academic and administrative posts of college and the election procedure in these positions;
- review and approve design of the college flag, coat of arms and emblems;
- develop college’s regulations and amendments to them;
- approve the methodological commission rules of the Sate Police College,;
- examine other issues in accordance with college regulations which are under the Board jurisdiction.